Terminix 0.51.0 Released

Gerald via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Sat Feb 27 15:13:47 PST 2016

Terminix is a tiling Linux terminal emulator I've been working on
designed for the Gnome 3 environment and using GtkD. This newest
release fixes a number of bugs and adds some new features. I'm
announcing it here primarily for D programmers interested in
development using GtkD since this might be useful as a real world
GtkD program that exercises a significant percentage of the GTK
API. Also, if anyone wants to contribute to the effort I'm always
looking for help.

Terminix can be found here: https://github.com/gnunn1/terminix