Damage Control: An homage to Rampart (Alpha)

Ivan Kazmenko via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Fri Jan 1 11:47:30 PST 2016

On Friday, 1 January 2016 at 13:15:02 UTC, MrSmith wrote:
> On Thursday, 31 December 2015 at 16:43:53 UTC, rcorre wrote:
>> "Damage Control" is a game inspired by one of my old favorite
>> SNES games, Rampart (ok, technically an arcade game, but I had
>> it on SNES).
>>
>> [...]
>
> For me window is not shown. Windows 7 64bit. I see console and
> graphics windows in taskbar, but no actual window on the
> screen. Used release v0.2.

Hmm, mine is Win2008 R2 64-bit (version 6.1.7601) which is
essentially the same major.minor version 6.1 as Windows 7
according to the table:
https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/ms724832%28v=vs.85%29.aspx