DLanguage IntelliJ plugin released

Kingsley via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Sun Jan 3 15:46:27 PST 2016

On Friday, 1 January 2016 at 15:37:44 UTC, Minas Mina wrote:
> On Wednesday, 30 December 2015 at 17:17:07 UTC, Israel wrote:

>>> How to install this plugin on Windows?
>>
>> Intellij Idea 14 on windows.
>>
>> File > Settings > plugins > browse repositories
>>
>> The plugin does not show up on Intellij Idea 15 though so im
>> guessing it isnt compatible yet and neither on CLion.
>
> I am actually using it with IntelliJ 15.

I'm still on IntelliJ 14 so haven't tried it with 15 personally -
but it should be fine. IT should work fine on windows as well -
although I'm an OSX user so have only ever tested it on OSX -
please raise any windows specific issues at the github project
https://github.com/kingsleyh/DLanguage/issues

At the moment I've restricted the plugin to Intellij - so it
won't work on other jetbrains products - but It should not be
hard to get it working on CLion.