Writing a scalable chat room service in D

Sönke Ludwig via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Mon Jan 4 05:35:39 PST 2016

Am 04.01.2016 um 12:15 schrieb Saurabh Das:
> On Monday, 4 January 2016 at 10:19:52 UTC, Sönke Ludwig wrote:
>> Finally published the article that I had prepared in autumn last year.
>> It gives an overview of the basic functionality needed to implement a
>> typical web application using vibe.d. The example uses Redis as a data
>> store - using other storage solutions may be a good topic for a
>> follow-up article.
>>
>> https://vibed.org/blog/posts/a-scalable-chat-room-service-in-d
>>
>> Reddit:
>> https://www.reddit.com/r/programming/comments/3ze948/writing_a_scalable_chat_room_service_in_d/
>>

> Love the new (light) look of vibed.org! :)

Thanks! I felt that it was time to change it to something that better
reflects the goals of the framework (fast, simple etc.). Still requires
some tweaking for mobile phones and large screens, but it will get there.