Better docs for D (WIP)

JohnCK via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Mon Jan 4 18:17:01 PST 2016

On Sunday, 3 January 2016 at 23:16:30 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> A few follow-up questions, all serious:

Fair enough... but most of the points you're asking they already
have been discussed all over the forums, and some in this topic,
like those exposed by Adam.

Like I said currently I have free time and sometimes when I find
small problems I just say to myself, look I could help on this...
but then I remember all the friction.

And again I'm just talking about small things like fixing wrong
URLs or add more examples to the functions and so on but the
current process isn't easy.

You may think this is another whining but you know that while
DDoc's is a great tool for a problem with docs that you had in
the past, maybe need to be re-evaluated now. I'm not saying to
stop using tomorrow, but finding ways to make things easy, that
anyone could help easily with less friction.

JohnCK.