Better docs for D (WIP)

Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Tue Jan 5 08:12:25 PST 2016

On Tuesday, 5 January 2016 at 16:06:17 UTC, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
> I would really like to be able to write documentation for
> private methods as well, but hide them by default. I think it
> can be good when one is working on the implementation of a
> library.

Right. In my thing, it is controlled by a flag when you run the
generator. Same with undocumented methods, I sometimes like
seeing them in the listing, so that's a flag too.

I'm almost happy enough with this code to post it btw, so you all
can play with it yourselves soon. It was embarrassingly bad in
its first week, I just hacked quickly but I refactored yesterday
and it is starting to look like it wasn't written by letting my
cat dance on the keyboard.

(Yes, I get embarrassed posting excessively ugly code to the
Internet. I often don't like posting things until it it at least
semi-stable alpha quality.)