Better docs for D (WIP)

Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Tue Jan 5 08:17:21 PST 2016

On Tuesday, 5 January 2016 at 15:51:56 UTC, Nordlöw wrote:
> The mouse-over behaviour of CT- and RT-parameters is just
> really really cool! Thanks!

Awesome! That's just a little javascript but I feel it kinda adds
a fourth dimension (the other three being width, height, and
*color* on a website) that we can utilize.

Now that my refactor is almost complete, I'll be able to make
this smarter too. The current highlighting is done by the
javascript plus the code formatter, of all things, which is the
wrong level to do smart lookups. Now that I have clean classes
instead of spaghetti strings, the next steps are open to me!

On the listing, I'm using "simplified" prototypes and on the
details page, I can start filling in the clickable things and
recognize constraint patterns to translate them too.