Better docs for D (WIP)

bachmeier via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Tue Jan 5 11:23:19 PST 2016

On Tuesday, 5 January 2016 at 15:54:24 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:

> The text is imprecise, e.g. an equivalent call to `sort` really
> is `sort!((a, b) => less(transform(a), transform(b))`. All that
> detail needn't be present in the first paragraph, so there's a
> bit of an art in how you formulate simple sentences that are at
> the same time correct and informative.

That explanation is better than what I had.

> The second paragraph used to be the first (and only) one. Now
> it doesn't flow from the first one, it's jarring.

I left as much of the previous text as possible. I assumed that
would create the least resistance to my changes.

Thanks for the review. I will make these changes when I have a
lengthy block of free time.