Better docs for D (WIP)

Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Wed Jan 6 09:24:02 PST 2016

On Wednesday, 6 January 2016 at 17:10:01 UTC, Jacob Carlborg
wrote:
> BTW, do you know of Harbored [1]

Yes, I wrote about it in the TWiD link in the snipped section of
the parent post.

In fact, until Monday, my generator actually imported a few
modules directly from Harbored to handle things like documented
unittests and attributes listing. (I have since refactored it,
which happened to remove that dependency. That actually wasn't my
goal; it was just a nice side effect of the simplified code. I
still use the copy/pasted attributes code from harbored though,
and still give Brian Schott huge credit for making my thing
possible.)

> and a fork of it [2]?

I did not know about that fork though. Looking at it, it falls in
the same category to me though: good, but not great. I want
something great.