DlangUI

Vadim Lopatin via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Thu Jan 14 04:39:41 PST 2016

On Tuesday, 20 May 2014 at 18:13:36 UTC, Vadim Lopatin wrote:
> I would like to announce my project, DlangUI library -
> cross-platform GUI for D.
> https://github.com/buggins/dlangui
> License: Boost License 1.0
>
> Native library written in D (not a wrapper to other GUI
> library) - easy to extend.

OpenGLDrawable is implemented - allows to use custom OpenGL
drawing inside DlangUI.

E.g. it's possible to draw something with OpenGL as a background,
and put UI on top of it.

Sample: dub run dlangui:opengl

Other changes:

A lot of fixes, mainly found while DlangIDE development.

OpenGL support code refactoring and optimizations contributed by
Viktor Makhotkin (gazer).

Dependencies now are git submodules - when developing with
VisualD/MonoD - no more manual cloning of dependency repos is
required.

Porting of XML/CSS visualization engine from my C++ project
CoolReader is started.