LDC 0.17.0-beta1 has been released!

Manu via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Mon Jan 18 07:47:07 PST 2016

On 15 January 2016 at 06:33, Kai Nacke via Digitalmars-d-announce
<digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> LDC 0.17.0-beta1, the LLVM-based D compiler, is available for download!
> This release is based on the 2.068.2 frontend and standard library and
> supports LLVM 3.5-3.7.
>
> Don't miss to check if your preferred system is supported by this release.
> We also have a Win64 compiler available!
>
> As usual, you can find links to the changelog and the binary packages over
> at digitalmars.D.ldc:
> http://forum.dlang.org/post/cnpluyvskgjztnuypybn@forum.dlang.org
>
> Regards,
> Kai

Love your work guys! Thanks for keeping at it.

One question though, what's the plan for moving to DMD latest? Both
LDC and GDC seem to be quite behind at the moment.
My current project is depending on bug-fixes patched in by Walter in
the last few days, so I'm stuck with DMD for the moment.