Walter on his experience as a dev, on running an open source project and D

burjui via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Thu Jan 21 05:06:35 PST 2016

On Wednesday, 20 January 2016 at 03:13:38 UTC, deadalnix wrote:
> https://www.reddit.com/r/programming/comments/41sdzj/walter_bright_on_being_a_developer_running_an/

I also prefer to work at night, mainly because of silence. A
simple test: listen to a song in your headphones at day, then
listen to it on the same volume level at night. Recently I almost
stopped listening to music (even ambient) while I write code,
because it turns out I do less mistakes and overlook things not
so often, when I code in silence. It makes coding less
entertaining, but more productive.