D Article: Memory Safety

Joakim via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Thu Jan 21 06:10:08 PST 2016

On Wednesday, 20 January 2016 at 14:04:53 UTC, Jakob Ovrum wrote:
> The article aims to explain how to use @safe, @system and
> importantly, @trusted, including all the hairy details of
> templates.
>
> https://jakobovrum.github.io/d/2016/01/20/memory-safety.html
>
> Any and all feedback appreciated.

Nicely written, enjoyed reading it.

And the visual presentation is excellent, I guess because it's
based on github's code presentation libraries.  Really a nice
example of how you can find blog posts online that are an order
of magnitude better than any book you've ever read, particularly
the visuals.

Is it on reddit?  The dlang.org redesign, Walter's talk, and a
couple other D topics did well on there this week, I think this
would also.