blog post - "An illustrated guide to using Sublime Text 3 for D programming"

Nicholas Londey via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Fri Jan 22 02:52:18 PST 2016

On Friday, 22 January 2016 at 04:39:00 UTC, Pradeep Gowda wrote:
> Sublime text 3 is a decent editor to write D code. However,
> getting all the different plugins working together has always
> proven to be somewhat of a challenge for me. So, I decided to
> document the process as I went along.
>
> The result is here: https://www.btbytes.com/posts/st3d.html
>
> Comments are suggestions are welcome.

Thanks for the tutorial. I will definitely give this a try.

About a year ago I wrote a SublimeText project generator for DUB.
It was fairly simplistic but met my needs at the time. That
reminds me that I possibly have some local improvements I really
should create a pull request for.

Example Usage:
dub generate sublimetext