blog post - "An illustrated guide to using Sublime Text 3 for D programming"

Pradeep Gowda via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Fri Jan 22 04:49:28 PST 2016

On Friday, 22 January 2016 at 10:52:18 UTC, Nicholas Londey wrote:
> About a year ago I wrote a SublimeText project generator for
> DUB. It was fairly simplistic but met my needs at the time.
> That reminds me that I possibly have some local improvements I
> really should create a pull request for.
>
> Example Usage:
> dub generate sublimetext

I believe DKit provides this feature too via "DKit: Create
project from DUB package file" option in the context menu.