vibe.d 0.7.27-beta.1

Robert M. Münch via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Sun Jan 24 05:14:03 PST 2016

On 2016-01-24 12:49:25 +0000, Snke Ludwig said:

> I didn't build libevent for win64 so far and I'd rather not want to
> invest that time. Instead, I'd recommend to just use the "win32"
> configuration of vibe-d(:core) on that platform.

Just to be sure I get it. On Win32 I could use "libevent" or "win32
native", right? So, the libevent is not mandatory for Windows at all?

>  Probably the "libevent" configuration should just be disabled on win64...

If it's not necessary I highly vote for this. Keep things simple and
streamlined as much as possible. The less dependencies the better.

--
Robert M. Münch
http://www.saphirion.com