Ever want to compile D on your Android phone? Well, now you can!

Joakim via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Sun Jan 24 07:12:30 PST 2016

An alpha release of ldc, the llvm-based D compiler, for Android
devices is now available.  It is best used with the excellent
Termux app
(https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.termux&hl=en)
and a bluetooth keyboard. ;) Updated test runners, that run most
tests from the standard library on any Android device, are also
available (results have been reported for everything from a
TomTom BRIDGE GPS navigation device to a Huawei Watch):

https://github.com/joakim-noah/android/releases/tag/polish

You can install a test runner app or run a command-line binary.
Please report your results in this thread in the ldc forum, which
requires no registration, with the info and format requested
there, particularly for Android 4.1 or earlier:

https://forum.dlang.org/thread/bafrkjfwmoyriyhmqizl@forum.dlang.org

If you try out the native compiler, take a look at the README
that comes with it for instructions.

If you have a D/OpenGL app you'd like to port to Android and
submit to the Play Store, let me know if I can help with that
process.