GDC Explorer Site Update

Wyatt via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Tue Jan 26 07:02:00 PST 2016

On Monday, 25 January 2016 at 23:08:32 UTC, Iain Buclaw wrote:

> Now supports 12 different architectures from ARM to SystemZ!
> (not including -m32 or any -march options)

I was sad that the 68k version doesn't work. :(

On an unrelated note, is is normal for write() to cause so much
more ASM than writeln()?  IIRC, writeln() just wraps write(), so
it seems strange that the latter would generate an order of
magnitude more code than the former (looks like most of it is
unicode exception stuff).

-Wyatt