Ever want to compile D on your Android phone? Well, now you can!

Vadim Lopatin via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Wed Jan 27 01:07:18 PST 2016

On Wednesday, 27 January 2016 at 07:48:53 UTC, Joakim wrote:
> On Wednesday, 27 January 2016 at 06:04:43 UTC, Laeeth Isharc
> wrote:
>> https://www.reddit.com/r/programming/comments/42w404/dlang_llvmbacked_compiler_alpha_release_for/
> I've updated the gist and wiki page to take that change into
> account; simply download the new gist, as shown on a reloaded
> wiki page.

Thank you!

I've sent pull request to fix GLES2 build errors, and to create
dub.json

Could you please register your project on code.dlang.org as DUB
package?

I'm going to use it as a dependency in DlangUI