Ever want to compile D on your Android phone? Well, now you can!

Joakim via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Wed Jan 27 01:11:39 PST 2016

On Wednesday, 27 January 2016 at 09:07:18 UTC, Vadim Lopatin
wrote:
> On Wednesday, 27 January 2016 at 07:48:53 UTC, Joakim wrote:
>> On Wednesday, 27 January 2016 at 06:04:43 UTC, Laeeth Isharc
>> wrote:
>>> https://www.reddit.com/r/programming/comments/42w404/dlang_llvmbacked_compiler_alpha_release_for/
>> I've updated the gist and wiki page to take that change into
>> account; simply download the new gist, as shown on a reloaded
>> wiki page.
>
> Thank you!
>
> I've sent pull request to fix GLES2 build errors, and to create
> dub.json

Thanks, shows that I've only tested with OpenGL ES 1.0 so far.  I
was going to try porting one of the NDK sample apps that uses 2.0
next, shouldn't be an issue.

> Could you please register your project on code.dlang.org as DUB
> package?
>
> I'm going to use it as a dependency in DlangUI

I had a dub.json written up locally, but simply never bothered to
commit and register it.  I'll do so now.