Vision for the first semester of 2016

Piotrek via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Thu Jan 28 09:40:24 PST 2016

On Monday, 25 January 2016 at 03:49:56 UTC, Rikki Cattermole
wrote:
> That won't be happening anytime soon.
> Until we have image and windowing in Phobos (I'm working on
> both) there is no way a GUI toolkit is going in. And from what
> I know there will be a LOT of work to update it.

I've read this thread partially and I agree with you. In my
opinion the key to the success is a good standard library with
batteries included.

The opinion that this approach is outdated is very subjective.

I hope D GUI will be usable some day for me and other people not
wanting to fight with tools (and external libraries).

If there is something from your project ready for test drive let
me know.

Piotrek