Better docs for D (WIP)

Chris Wright via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Sat Jan 30 13:22:02 PST 2016

On Sat, 30 Jan 2016 20:58:44 +0000, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:

> Just want to update y'all that my better docs continue to improve with
> each passing week.
>
> I just did a style facelift on the members section:
>
> http://dpldocs.info/experimental-docs/std.algorithm.setops.html

Oh god, that's lovely. It works even with outrageously strict security
policies in the browser.

You probably know about this, but some of the source code formatting is a
little off (and allowing javascript / cross-site requests doesn't help).
Example:
http://ikeran.org/images/std.range.enumerate.png

The initial part is more readable than the original source code, but the
in contract is  a bit messy.

Even with that, this is a lot easier and more approachable than the
dlang.org docs. Thanks!