Better docs for D (WIP)

Bastiaan Veelo via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Sat Jan 30 14:08:55 PST 2016

On Saturday, 30 January 2016 at 20:58:44 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
> In my new members thing, I used a small, hoverable prototype...

Nice. Slight layout problem: when the browser width is set less
than the max line width, hovering will add a white bar to the
right of the page, maybe 20px wide. It doesn't show, but it makes
a horizontal slider appear. It disappears on focus-out. The
horizontal slider also causes a resize on the vertical slider, so
it is quite a nervous flicker when moving the mouse across the
page. Safari 9.0.3.