daffodil, a D image processing library

Benjamin Schaaf via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Fri Jul 1 19:50:49 PDT 2016

On Friday, 1 July 2016 at 23:37:59 UTC, Leandro Lucarella wrote:
> On Thursday, 30 June 2016 at 21:35:37 UTC, Benjamin Schaaf
> wrote:
>> Alongside I've also written (an admittedly hacky) sphinx
>> (http://www.sphinx-doc.org/en/stable/) extension that provides
>> a domain and autodocumenter for D, using libdparse and pyd.
>
> Where can I get the Sphinx extension? :-D

https://github.com/BenjaminSchaaf/sphinxddoc

It has a sphinx language domain for D and an autodocumenter.
I've written a python extension using pyd and libdparse to parse
D source into a consumable json format. I then use that output to
autodocument the code.
Its a bit of a hack, but I find having proper control of the
output and being able to use sphinx themes is worth it compared
to the alternative.