daffodil, a D image processing library

Edwin van Leeuwen via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Mon Jul 4 08:28:52 PDT 2016

On Monday, 4 July 2016 at 15:10:30 UTC, Manu wrote:
> On 1 July 2016 at 18:19, Edwin van Leeuwen via
> Digitalmars-d-announce <digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com>
> wrote:
>> On Friday, 1 July 2016 at 08:11:37 UTC, Benjamin Schaaf wrote:

>>> In terms of std.experimental.color, one of the things I
>>> focused on was extensibility.
>>

>> Also, the only way currently to use Manu's color work is to
>> install his phobos branch. The dub package will throw unittest
>> errors and loads of deprecation warnings.
>
> Really? Nobody ever mentioned that before.
> I don't use dub, so I didn't notice... but I thought the code
> there
> was up to date...?

Maybe I am confused. I am talking about the code/package here:
https://github.com/TurkeyMan/color
which hasn't seen an update since november.

Relevant issue:
https://github.com/TurkeyMan/color/issues/5
I had a look at the unittest, but couldn't immediately figure out
why it wasn't working, so didn't look further into it.