Battle-plan for CTFE

ketmar via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Tue Jul 5 23:09:56 PDT 2016

On Wednesday, 6 July 2016 at 05:54:48 UTC, Rory McGuire wrote:
> Are you sharing this code

yes. we are chatting with Stefan in IRC, and the repository is
public (i mean, the link was there ;-). yet it won't compile with
"vanilla" dmd anyway -- i require my dmd fork ("aliced"). and i
don't really want to make it more public, as i have no intentions
to turn that into full-blown engine.

also, not only our codebases are completely different, but our
designs and approaches are drastically different. we just can't
share/reuse the code, those projects are as compatible as WLIV
and Z80. ;-)

> how you did it with the GSOC intern?
Stefan in not GSOC intern. ;-)