Battle-plan for CTFE

ketmar via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Wed Jul 6 12:07:11 PDT 2016

On Wednesday, 6 July 2016 at 08:16:32 UTC, Rory McGuire wrote:
> Thought as much, wondered if the ideas about how they work were
> being shared; often one idea sparks another.

sure, some ideas flows; mostly very high-level. for example,
proper fallback to the original interpreter was invented by
Stefan, but i was faster to make it work. ;-)

after all, we aren't competitors. he is still working hard on
full implementation, and i am just having some fun, investigating
creation of DMD backends by the way.