BulletD needs your help!

Dechcaudron via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Fri Jul 8 00:59:42 PDT 2016

On Monday, 4 July 2016 at 20:03:45 UTC, BLM768 wrote:
> Thoughts? Concerns? Tomatoes?

Hey there,

I'm sad this post hasn't called anyone's attention so far. While
I am defintely interested to have BulletD become a thing, I sadly
can't collaborate with it so far. It's been on my mind to give
Bullet as a physics engine a try for videogame development for a
good year now, and I've only been using D for the last two
months. Reality is I don't have any actual experience working
with Bullet itself, so I don't really see how my input in the
project could be valuable.

Still, I believe that for D to be taken into consideration by the
general programming community we defintely need to have as many
libraries as possible, covering as many topics as we can. I don't
know if we have any other general-purpose physics library though.

I currently don't have the time to get hands down into the
project, but I might start learning about Bullet pretty soon.
When that happens, I will let you know to see if I'm of any use
in the project. Thanks for trying to make it happen, man.

You have my +1 for trying, and I really hope the community
notices this project.

Cheers!