DIP: Tail call optimization

ketmar via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Sun Jul 10 02:20:07 PDT 2016

On Sunday, 10 July 2016 at 09:05:46 UTC, Tofu Ninja wrote:
> Your joking right? No personal attacks?

where do you see personal attack in my words? i'm not saying that
OP is dumb, and i'm not saying that his proposal is dumb. but it
is *aimed* to dumb people (which doesn't automatically makes it
dumb, you know). and i got tired of being "polite", from now on
when i'll see dumb people, i'll say that i see dumb people, not
"different" or "mentally impaired".

as for the topic, i *tried* to explain why i see no value in the
proposal. and part of the explanation included referring to
"brain-damaged coders".

but yeah, this (again) reminded me why i once resigned from NG.
i'd probably should do it again, IRC is enough.