DIP: Tail call optimization

Dicebot via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Mon Jul 11 04:19:59 PDT 2016

On Sunday, 10 July 2016 at 05:03:46 UTC, Dietrich Daroch wrote:
> Hi everyone (=
>
> I've just added a new proposal to add a new attribute to ensure
> TCO is applied.
>
> The proposal is really simple, but I'm clueless on how to
> implement it and also interested on getting feedback on it.
>

> The proposal it's ready for merge on the new [DIPs
> repo](https://github.com/dlang/DIPs/pull/6)
>
> --
> Dietrich

In the future I'd recommend to delay announcing DIP until it get
to the point of being merged into the queue (I'd do it myself at
that point). Right now there are quite some boring technical
details to be fleshed out before it becomes a complete proposal -
asking for community feedback is likely to be time-inefficient.

And sorry for some of the inadequate responses you got here. D
language authors don't want to enforce any code of conduct or
moderation in the newsgroup which means certain personas have to
be simply ignored. In the end only thing that should matter is a
good technical document to be merged into the queue.