From the Blog: The DLang Vision and Improvement Process

Mike Parker via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Wed Jul 13 03:23:44 PDT 2016

Unlike previous posts on the D Blog, I prepared this one in
advance and thought I had it set to auto publish at 9:00 pm my
time. So I was surprised to discover at 7:00 pm local time that
the post had gone live an hour before (at 9:00 am GMT). I had
completely forgotten that, unlike my personal blogs, I had chosen
to configure the blog software to use GMT rather than KST.

Oh, well. It's live. I'm going to hold off another hour or two
before posting it to reddit. I'll share the link here once I have.

[1]
http://dlang.org/blog/2016/07/13/the-dlang-vision-and-improvement-process/