new cpuid is ready for comments

Claude via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Fri Jul 15 05:10:22 PDT 2016

On Monday, 11 July 2016 at 16:30:44 UTC, Ilya Yaroshenko wrote:
> ARM contributors are wanted!

What exactly do you need for ARM architecture?
I have an ARM target and I have tried to run a library[1] to get
some CPU info.

I hacked in the source files to just build and link the CPU info
code. I used an arm-gcc toolchain (I don't know how to
cross-compile using ldc... yet). And it's built on a native Linux
OS.

And it seems to work.
Here's the output I have after running the code:
https://gist.github.com/claudemr/98b5a4bb83e8d967b31a3044e4d81c0f

Most of it is C code. There is some ARM assembly code, some of
which is inlined, and some is in a ".S" file to test specific
instructions.

Is it what you're looking for?

[1] It's called "Yeppp", and looks like what you want to do with
MIR: http://www.yeppp.info/
Have you come across it?