dcompute - A library + ldc modifications - can now build a simple add kernel

Nicholas Wilson via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Sun Jul 17 00:45:45 PDT 2016

Available here[1][2], it can now build a simple add kernel for
both CUDA (.ptx) and OpenCL (.spv) (and of course the host code)
in one compiler invocation.

A lot of things are still hardcoded and the optimisations need to
tuned a bit more but it works.

Any and all testing, feedback,bug reports and pull requests
welcome!

I'll be working on it the next two weeks, after which I go back
to uni and will have less time to work on it, so the more feed
back the better!

[1]https://github.com/thewilsonator/dcompute
[2]https://github.com/thewilsonator/ldc/tree/dcompute