Battle-plan for CTFE

Rory McGuire via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Sun Jul 17 06:04:33 PDT 2016

On Sun, Jul 17, 2016 at 2:41 PM, Stefan Koch via Digitalmars-d-announce <
digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com> wrote:

> On Sunday, 17 July 2016 at 12:12:17 UTC, Rory McGuire wrote:
>
>> Nice! how are you keeping track of changes? Are you tagging / branching
>> each time you get something new working?
>>

> I just push a new commit.
> And add code to the gist.
>
> Why would I branch ?
> It all goes towards the same goal.

A commit does pretty much the same thing. Tags/Branches just make UIs show
a "menu" for selecting a change, not important really. I had just wondered
if you were marking these milestones.
Someone could always branch off of any of your commits, it they wanted to
try an alternative approach (or learn from you).

Thanks for all the work you are doing. I love CTFE. I have a lot of big
vibe (diet) templates, and my own Jade ctfe implementation, really looking
forward to faster compile times.