Battle-plan for CTFE

Rory McGuire via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Sun Jul 17 08:57:28 PDT 2016

On Sun, Jul 17, 2016 at 3:28 PM, Stefan Koch via Digitalmars-d-announce <
digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com> wrote:

> On Sunday, 17 July 2016 at 13:04:33 UTC, Rory McGuire wrote:
>
>> On Sun, Jul 17, 2016 at 2:41 PM, Stefan Koch via Digitalmars-d-announce <
>> digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com> wrote:
>>
>> [...]
>>>

>> A commit does pretty much the same thing. Tags/Branches just make UIs show
>> a "menu" for selecting a change, not important really. I had just wondered
>> if you were marking these milestones.
>> Someone could always branch off of any of your commits, it they wanted to
>> try an alternative approach (or learn from you).
>>
>> Thanks for all the work you are doing. I love CTFE. I have a lot of big
>> vibe (diet) templates, and my own Jade ctfe implementation, really looking
>> forward to faster compile times.

> If you let me have a look at your jade-impl. I can probably work on
> speeding up it up. Vibed is still going to take a while. I need to figure
> all this UTF stuff out to make string handling robust.

Thanks that would be great, however I think its a while off before it can
work on your ctfe implementation. It uses Pegged, so getting the Pegged
JSON parser or pegged.peg working would be a first step.

If you were just meaning to show me any improvements I could make, the
source code is at:
https://github.com/rjmcguire/jaded

Cheers,