Autotesting dub packages with dmd nightly

Edwin van Leeuwen via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Mon Jul 18 12:15:18 PDT 2016

On Monday, 18 July 2016 at 18:47:28 UTC, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
> On 2016-07-18 11:55, Sebastiaan Koppe wrote:
>
>> Like I said I am aiming really low. On purpose. I have a wife
>> and two
>> kids and I need to keep the scope limited.
>
> In that case, go with something that already exists.

I think Martin Nowak has some sort of automated setup for testing
a limited number of dub packages against each release, but I
can't find the relevant post at the moment.