Terminix Stable 1.2.0 Released

phant0m via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Sat Jul 23 02:27:14 PDT 2016

On Friday, 22 July 2016 at 13:54:41 UTC, Gerald wrote:
> I've pushed out the latest stable version of Terminix, a tiling
> terminal emulator for Linux written in D using GtkD. The
> following new features have been added:
>
> Design changes as per discussion in #372
> Support for background images
> Limited support for automatic profile switching
> Globally disable shortcuts
> Copy on select preference
> Support for a Visual Bell
> Numerous bug fixes
>
> More information is available at
> https://github.com/gnunn1/terminix.
>
> I'm always looking for contributors, so if anyone is interested
> in lending a hand feel free to join the party.

Nice work! By the way, Terminix is present in the Arch Linux AUR.
But it seems that it's very inconvenient for me. I don't use
gnome and I don't like the fat titlebars (client side
decorations). Moreover, the Terminix window doesn't have a shadow
(because it's not a "plain" window with titlebar) in KDE. Without
a shadow sometimes it's hard to tell where is the edge of the
window. Is there an ability to remove the client side decoration
and switch back to the default titlebar?