New Diet template engine almost complete, ready for comments

Sebastiaan Koppe via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Mon Jul 25 14:10:38 PDT 2016

On Monday, 25 July 2016 at 20:42:51 UTC, Karabuta wrote:
> On Monday, 25 July 2016 at 09:29:38 UTC, Sönke Ludwig wrote:
>> The Diet template language is aimed at providing a way to ...
>
>>   - Supports AngularJS special attribute names
>
> Is there a way to get react JS to work with vibe.d in
> anyway(server-side)?

Without a JS engine that is going to be pretty hard. Or ugly.
Basically you would be duplicating a lot of stuff.

I would probably use node.js to do an initial render. And keep
all the data/api endpoints in vibe.