std.experimental.xml available on DUB

Lodovico Giaretta via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Sat Jul 30 02:26:27 PDT 2016

Hi,

I'm proud to announce that std.experimental.xml v0.1.0 is
available on DUB [1]!

This is the project I'm working on for GSoC 2016. It aims to
become a substitution for Phobos std.xml. Now you can easily try
it and provide some feedback. I will soon create a WIP PR on the
Phobos repository.

I suggest you to depend on ~master instead of v0.1.0, as bugfixes
and enhancements are added on a daily basis (v0.1.0 is already
one commit behind!)

Current limitations:
1) The documentation [2] is very limited;
2) Some advanced DOM methods are not completely implemented;
3) Some advanced features (e.g. DTD validation, namespace checks)
are not yet available.

If you find any issue / have any suggestion, please file an issue
on Github [3].

Thank you.

[1] https://code.dlang.org/packages/std-experimental-xml
[2] https://lodo1995.github.io/experimental.xml/