D Embedded Database v0.1 Released

Piotrek via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Wed Jun 1 09:03:09 PDT 2016

On Wednesday, 1 June 2016 at 09:41:43 UTC, Stefan Koch wrote:
> Providing a nice query interface and so on.

Do you mean any form of DSL (as it's SQL for SQLite)?

> Well I can see the non-realtime property being a factor for
> every database.

And this is actually disadvantage of those databases ;)

BTW1. Thank to the one who posted my reply on Reddit :)

BTW2. Somebody on the Reddit suggested the LMDB is an equivalent
of this DB. However I fear it's not true. To me, LMDB is a
key/value storage backed by a memory-mapped file. However my DB
will have more features including:

- internal references (no data replication - aka database
normalization)
- transparent data compression

and more :)

Piotrek