First Boston D language meetup

Steven Schveighoffer via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Thu Jun 2 06:30:33 PDT 2016

> I added a meetup date for next Thursday. If any one is interested:
>
> http://www.meetup.com/Boston-area-D-Programming-Language-Meetup/events/231443603/

Just a reminder, for those Bostonians (and surrounding areas) that may
have missed this, the meeting is tonight! 3 coming so far.

Also, if anyone in the area has ideas about a more suitable meeting
location for future meetings, please let me know! I'd love to achieve a
similar situation as the Bay Area meetup group, so we can have guest
speakers.

See you there!

-Steve