D's Auto Decoding and You

jmh530 via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Thu Jun 2 14:21:50 PDT 2016

On Tuesday, 17 May 2016 at 14:06:37 UTC, Jack Stouffer wrote:

> If you think there should be any more information included in
> the article, please let me know so I can add it.

I was a little confused by something in the main autodecoding
thread, so I read your article again. Unfortunately, I don't
think my confusion is resolved. I was trying one of your examples
(full code I used below). You claim it works, but I keep getting
assertion failures. I'm just running it with rdmd on Windows 7.

import std.algorithm : canFind;

void main()
{
	string s = "cassé";