The Official D Blog is Live

Mike Parker via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Fri Jun 3 12:33:31 PDT 2016

The D Blog was born at DConf this year. With help from Jack
Stouffer, it is now live at:

http://dlang.org/blog/

The inaugural post is a short list of some of the work Andrei is
doing with the D Foundation. That's one of the things you can
expect to see -- updates on what's going on behind the scenes,
sometimes with more detail than what you see in this first post.
You will also see posts regarding projects in the D community at
large (and I am going to scour the web for projects from people
who don't post here -- I know they're out there) and guest posts
from certain people I intend to prod into action. I hope it
becomes a source of useful information for the community and
beyond.

It may take a short bit for me to get my blog legs back. It's
been a long time since I've done this on a regular basis. Once I
find my rhythm, I hope to establish a regular posting pattern.

The theme is not set in stone, so if you have any suggestions
fire away.