D syntax highlighting support for Jekyll websites in v1.11.0

Borislav Kosharov via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Tue Jun 7 00:35:32 PDT 2016

On Monday, 6 June 2016 at 22:09:17 UTC, Johan Engelen wrote:
> On Monday, 6 June 2016 at 20:03:11 UTC, Borislav Kosharov wrote:
>> Hey guys I implemented D syntax highlighting for rouge that is
>> the default syntax highlighter for Jekyll. If you have a
>> github pages jekyll site you will be able to post D code and
>> get highlighting when pages moves to version 1.11.0 .
>
> Awesome!
> Do you know when Github Pages will upgrade, roughly?
>
> cheers,
>   Johan

Probably when they update their Jekyll version. You can check the
current versions of the gems pages is using
https://pages.github.com/versions/