LDC+Dub+Vibe.d work on SmartOS 64bit now

Alexandr Basko via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Wed Jun 8 01:00:03 PDT 2016

At first, we have build ldc-lts-master on OmniOS(32bit arch). We
did some corrections in AddLLVM.cmake file for build llvm_3.8.
And soon we have received working "Hello world" on Dlang.
But when we try to build vibe.d it fall down. We should had do
some corrections in vide.d source. After this vibe.d began
working on OmniOS and SmartOS 32bit.
But in SmartOS 64 bit not only vibe.d not compiling, even "Hello
world" not working. Many hours of analyzing and correcting errors
during build bring success. Vibe.d works fine with libevent
configuration in OmniOS, SmartOS 32bit and SmartOS 64bit.
All corrections are commited to druntime, phobos and vibe.d by
Nykytenko Oleg.

PS. If anybody need more details, we will be happy to help and
write completely "HOWTO"