LDC+Dub+Vibe.d work on SmartOS 64bit now

Oleg Nykytenko via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Wed Jun 8 03:06:00 PDT 2016

On Wednesday, 8 June 2016 at 08:43:59 UTC, Joakim wrote:
> Have you run the standard library's tests?  There was a thread
> last summer about this:
>
> http://forum.dlang.org/thread/zhcduibirwprgbzqkpvy@forum.dlang.org

We haven't run library's tests.
What right way to run this tests?

But:
We ported our sufficiently big server application from Linux to
SmartOS x64.
All application tests is OK. Application working now on testing
server in production like regime under full load.
And it's working fine. We're planning to use it in production in
future.

Vibe.d simple http/https/web test applications work fine too.