LDC+Dub+Vibe.d work on SmartOS 64bit now

flamencofantasy via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Tue Jun 14 05:17:29 PDT 2016

On Monday, 13 June 2016 at 06:10:22 UTC, Alexandr Basko wrote:
> On Friday, 10 June 2016 at 21:40:22 UTC, flamencofantasy wrote:
>> On Thursday, 9 June 2016 at 12:30:30 UTC, Alexandr Basko wrote:
>>> [...]
>>
>> Thank you very much!
>>
>> I followed the instructions and I was able to build ldc, dub
>> but not vibe.d's examples.
>>
>> [...]
>
> You only need to install additional package libevent.
>          # pkgin in libevent
> Nothing else need to change, your project will be builded with
> vibe.d version > 0.7.30-alpha1

Yes, it all works now. The only thing I noticed is build time of
my project has increased to a few minutes up from a few seconds
when using DMD. But overall I am very happy.

Thanks!