dlang-requests 0.1.7 released

ikod via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Tue Jun 14 15:46:00 PDT 2016

On Tuesday, 14 June 2016 at 14:59:37 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> On 6/11/16 7:03 PM, ikod wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> Dlang-requests is library created under influence of
>> Code and docs available at
>> https://github.com/ikod/dlang-requests or as
>> dub package.
>>
>> Thanks Dlang authors and community for excellent language.
>
> Thanks! Does the project have a dub presence? How does it
> compare feature-wise and speed-wise with curl? -- Andrei

Yes, it is in the dub repository under name "requests"
As for speed comparison, I'll post numbers in a day or two, when
I'll finish some performance improvements.

Feature matrix for libcurl(per
https://curl.haxx.se/docs/features.html) and dlang-requests:
https://github.com/ikod/dlang-requests/blob/master/docs/matrix.txt Please note, that dlang-requests supports only http,https and ftp.