D-Man culture

H. S. Teoh via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Sun Jun 19 18:40:58 PDT 2016

On Sun, Jun 19, 2016 at 03:01:33PM +0000, Seb via Digitalmars-d-announce wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am not sure how much you have heard about the D-Man, but in Japan
> there is an entire culture based on the D-Man!
> As I learned about this by accident (and even Walter didn't know about
> it), I thought I share this great movement with the DLang community!
[...]

I also made a 3D PovRay model of D-Man some years ago. Here's a sample
render showing four poses:

	http://eusebeia.dyndns.org/~hsteoh/tmp/mascot.png

If anyone's interested in playing around with the model, I can put the
PovRay source files up somewhere.

My program has no bugs! Only undocumented features...