Another audio plugin in D

Guillaume Piolat via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Mon Jun 27 12:22:35 PDT 2016

On Monday, 27 June 2016 at 18:59:35 UTC, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
> On 27/06/16 13:02, Guillaume Piolat wrote:
>
>> Unloading of shared libraries on OS X continues to be a
>> problem though,
>> it would be nice if it worked in 64-bit.
>
> I know the current situation is not ideal, but does it cause
> any problems?

My wording was a bit strong.

As you may remember, the workaround involved "leaking" the dynlib.

On OS X I keep having a lingering crash which is a bit random,
happens with multiple instantiation/closing of a dynlib. It is a
bit hard to reproduce and I failed to remove it. It follows an
hysteresis pattern, when it's here it reproduces reliably, then
disappear. With LDC-b2 I thought it was gone (was codegen I
thought), but seems still here somehow.

I'm not sure at all if it's related at all to dynlib unloading
(wild guess probability: 50%).